WILSON CHILDREN’S CENTER IS HIRING!
We are looking for nurturing, reliable individuals who enjoy working with children 6 weeks – 5 years of age.
Applicants must be 18 years old or older, pass a background and fingerprint check, have physical and TB test.
Flexible hours for part time.
Please call Wilson Children’s Center for more information at 607-467-5437, or email us at email@example.com
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR Preschool lead teacher
WILSON CHILDRENS CENTER DEPOSIT, NY 13754
Must have a CDA or Associates degree in Early Childhood Education
• Candidates must be 18 years of age
• Candidates must have a GED/High School diploma.
• Fingerprinting and background check is required. Candidate has opportunities
• Candidates must be able to create a positive environment for children and co-workers, be able to plan, prepare and enjoy activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Candidates must be mindful of varying strengths, skills, abilities and developmental levels of infants and toddlers.
• Candidates must have good communication skills.
• He or She must be invested in the health and safety of each child in the classroom.
• Candidate must prepare required reports on children and their daily activities.
• Candidates must be willing to share their joy of discovery and learning with children, be patient, kind, treat children with respect, have a dedication to bringing out the potential in each child and have a willingness to play and sing.
Job Type: FULL TIME—ability to work flexible hours as needed
Holiday pay after 90 days of employment
Accrued Sick pay
Accrued Vacation after first year of hire.
Salary based on experience.
Sign on Bonus--$1000 to be disbursed in increments up to 6 months of service
Email RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 607-467-5437 ask Susan for an application
Visit our website: wilsonchildrenscenter.com